Let Us Help Manage Your Mail and Package Receiving. With mailbox services from M&M Mail Services™, you can give your business a real street address and/or protect your identity from getting hacked or breached by separating your mailing address from your home address. Send all the junk mail to your home address and mail all the important document, business and/or personal papers or packages to your private mailing address. Keeping your mailing and home address as they were two different entities protect your identity and help you avoid mail filing up. More importantly, if you are moving you don’t have to change your mailing address, or going away for a while, you don’t have to worry about missing deliveries.
We accept shipments from any carrier so that you don’t have to worry about missing your deliveries. We’ll even text you when your mail or packages arrive. You’re busy running your business. Let us take care of your mail, packages and deliveries. When you use mailbox services from M&M Mail Services™, you will get convenience services, security, professionalism of our staff, and other products and services to help you run your business more efficiently.
Here’s what you get:
- A real street address, not a P.O. Box number. A real street address can provide a professional image for your business and protect you from identity theft.
- Get access to your mailbox 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a 24/7 surveillance cameras*.
- Pick up your mail when it’s convenient for you. Your mail and packages stay-safe and confidential.
- Package acceptance from all shipping carriers. We accept packages from all carriers, so you’ll never miss a delivery.
- Package and mail receipt notification. We can text or email you when your mail and packages arrive.
- Mail holding and forwarding**. We’ll hold your packages in a secure location for pick up at your convenience or forward them to you, wherever you are.
- Call-in to check if you have mail. Save time. Save a trip. Call us to find out if you have mail.
What is the difference between a mailbox from M&M Mail Services™ and a PO Box from the U.S. Post Office?
With a mailbox at M&M Mail Services™, you get a real street address, not a P.O. Box number. If you’re a business owner, and you have a real street address for your business mailing address, it can provide you with a professional image for your business. We also offer many other additional services that the Post Office does not provide or have. Services like package acceptance from all carriers, package notification, Call-in to check mail and notary services. all aimed to save you valuable time.
*Available at participating locations
** Additional fees may apply