Notarize your document while you wait. Our staff has the knowledge to handle all your confidential documents with precision. We provide residential and commercial loan signing services, as well as, General Mobile Notary Public Services to businesses and residential in Arizona, Maricopa County, but mostly the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas since 2009. We can conveniently come to you. We are a member of the NNA (National Notary Association) and hold a current Notary Background Certification. Contact us for notary services that can fulfill your needs at 602-635-4634.
- Real Estate Transfers – When you buy or sell a home.
- Personal Planning – Your personal planning will need to be notarized.
- Power of Attorney – Power of Attorney may be used when mentally incompetency happen.
- Representation Agreement – Representation agreement allows adults to arrange in advance.
- Advance Directive – Is a written instruction prepared and signed by a capable adult before a severe illness or injury.
No appointment is necessary for on site notary services.
Arizona Statutory Notary Code allows notaries to charge a maximum of $2.00 per each notarized signature and an additional travel fee, the notaries can also charge any other service fees on top of the signature, such as; document translation fees, which must be disclosed separate from the notarization charges. See our Service fees below for more information. M&M Mail Services is commissioned, bonded and insured for up to $100,000 errors and omissions insurance.